Program & Register!
Through a Call for Papers and SIG outreach, insight 2015 will provide you with an exciting and diverse program worth up to 1.9 CEUs! Topics will cover acute care, animal, geriatrics, leadership, legal/regulatory, neurology, orthopaedics and women’s health.
Pre-Registration is Now Closed!
As of Wednesday, October 7, PTAG has confirmed that registration is sold out for Saturday, October 10 and couple of classes on Friday, October 9. If you have not pre-registered, please check the information below before coming to Callaway Gardens this weekend. If you have pre-registered and might not be able to attend, please let us know beforehand, eventhough the cancellation policy will stand, your colleague might be able to take advantage of those CEUs. If you would like to placed on an informal waitlist, please contact Ashley Mahaffey at the PTAG Executive Office with your:
Days You Wish to Attend
Classes You Wish to Attend
On-Site Registration Status as of Wednesday, October 7:
Full Conference: Unavailable
Friday Only: Available (At capacity for Complementary Interventions and Assessment & Treatment of Balance Deficits)
Saturday Only: At capacity
Saturday Business Meetings: Available
Sunday Only: Available
1. Full conference registration includes: admittance to all courses, including SIG breakout courses; SIG Meetings; Business Meeting; Friday breakfast, breaks, lunch and Awards Banquet Dinner; Saturday breakfast, breaks, lunch and 505 Party; Sunday breaks and breakfast; sponsor table visits and poster presentations.
2. Friday conference registration includes: admittance to all Friday courses, including SIG breakout courses; Friday breakfast, breaks, lunch and Awards Banquet Dinner.
3. Saturday conference registration includes: admittance to all Saturday courses, including SIG breakout courses; SIG Meetings; Business Meeting; Saturday breakfast, breaks, lunch and 505 Party.
4. Saturday business meeting only registration includes: admittance to SIG Meetings (PTA SIG in early morning and others during midday); Business Meeting and 505 Party.
5. Sunday conference registration includes: admittance to Sunday breakout course, Sunday breakfast and Sunday break.
6. Single day registrants may only register for one day.
7. If a single day registrant, chooses to expand to a full conference registrant, they may do so for the difference between the original rate category paid.
8. You must be a paid registrant to attend a course.
9. All members are admitted to the Awards Banquet, SIG Meetings, Business Meeting and 505 Party with no charge. Additional charges will apply for food at the Awards Banquet Dinner and SIG Meeting Lunch.
10. A few days before the start of the conference, session handouts will be distributed online (via link sent to all registrants) and not provided on-site. Please print or have available on your mobile device.
11. Members who graduated from a PT or PTA program in 2015 are eligible for a $50 discount.
12. Members who are enrolled in an APTA credentialed specialty program as a post-doctorate student are eligible for a 70% discount of the PT Member rate. The price is indicated in the fee list.
13. Early bird registration rate rate expires at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, September 9.
11. The regular registration rate will be available from 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 10 - 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 4.
15. Online registration closes at 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 4.
16. The on-site registration rate will be available from 12:00 AM on Monday, October 5 until the conclusion of the conference.
17. Registrations received after Tuesday, October 6 will be processed on-site.
18. On-site registration is limited. There is not a guarantee of availability of seats.
19. Cancellations must be received in writing (mail, e-mail or fax) postmarked or delivered by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, September 9 for an 80% refund.
20. Cancellations received between 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 10 and 11:59 PM on Wednesday, September 30 will be reviewed by PTAG.
21. Cancellations received after 12:00 AM on Thursday, October 1 are not eligible for a refund.
22. In compliance with the American Disabilities Act of 1990, PTAG will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities at the meeting.
23. The PTAG Executive Office will be closed Wednesday, October 7 - Monday, October 12. The office will reopen on Tuesday, October 13.
24. If you have any questions or need clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact Ashley Mahaffey at the PTAG Executive Office.
Reserve Your Room!
PTAG has negotiated a $114 daily rate (plus $5 state lodging fee, 8% state tax and 5% local lodging tax) group rate at Callaway Gardens’ Mountain Creek Inn. The rate was set to expire on Wednesday, September 9, but Callaway Gardens has agreed to honor the rate, until a deadline of their discretion. If you have not reserved your room, do not delay!.
To reserve your room, call 855-686-2551. Indicate you are with the Physical Therapy Association of Georgia (PTAG). The negotiated rate is available 3 days before and after the conference dates, subject to hotel availability.
Sponsor, Advertise & Exhibit!
In 2015, the Physical Therapy Association of Georgia (PTAG) has been working to expand connections, improve the community and increase networking within the physical therapy profession. As a supplier, that includes more recognition for you. At imPacT, PTAG'S spring meeting, we added sponsorship levels and restructured the pricing to place adequate value. As we move to insight, we have done even more!
The highlights are below but to sign up now, check out the INSIGHT 2015 Prospectus!
Pricing for every budget! Varies from $450 - $3,000 with custom packages available!
Expanded opportunity: tote bag with PTAG & sponsor logos!
New opportunity: name badge holder with sponsor logo!
All sponsorships include a coupon for mailing labels and name on sponsored item signage, website and promotional e-blasts.
Advertise in the Program Brook distributed to all meeting attendees!
Prices range from $55 - $135!
Be front and center with your current and potential clients!
Bring up to two representatives, who are included in breakfast, breaks and lunch counts!
Exhibiting on Friday, October 9 & Saturday, October 10.
Eligible for those who sponsorship packages are $600+.
Thank You Sponsors!