October 18 - 20, 2013
James B. Williams Medical Education Building
100 Woodruff Circle
Atlanta, GA 30322
Note: Please allow a few extra minutes to walk from the Michael Street Parking Deck to the James B. Williams Medical Education building. Wear comfortable walking shoes. You may want to bring an unbrella and light jacket in the event of inclement weather. Note that it can be very cool in the meeting rooms and you may need a jacket or sweater for that purpose. There is no fee to park in the Michael Street Parking Deck. Fees will be required to park in other Emory parking decks.
Program & Registration
Registration is now closed
*You can register onsite. Registration will open at 7:00 am on Saturday, October 19, 2013.
- Click here to download the 2013 PTAG Fall Conference & Annual Meeting schedule.
- Click here to download the 2013 PTAG Fall Conference & Annual Meeting Registration Brochure.
- Professional entry level graduates from a PT/PTA School in GA in 2012 - 2013 are eligible for a discount at PTAG's 2013 Fall Conference. A $50 credit is offered towards any continuing education course with a fee of $50 or more.
- The full $50 credit will be applied to only one course; if the fee is less than $50 the course will be considered free.
- The discount cannot be applied to non-ceu items (raffle tickets, lunches, donations, etc.).
- Those enrolled in an APTA credentialed residency program are eligible for a 70% discount on PTAG programming. Contact the PTAG Executive office to advise of where you are enrolled in the APTA credentialed program prior to registering.
2013 Fall Conference Program Schedule
- Managing the Skeletally Immature ACL Patient, Surgical Options and PT
- Managing the Adolescent Throwing Athlete
- Youth in Sports: Are we Pushing Too Hard?
- Concussion: A Medical Point of View/ PT Role
- Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury: Assessment & Functional Treatment Strategies
- Spasticity Management - Therapy Following Bacolfen and Botox
- Physical Therapy for Children with HLHS: Where Have They Been and Where Do We go From Here
- Physical Therapy Through Developmental Care in the Surgical NICU
- Childhood Diabetes and Exercise
12:15 PM Conference Concludes
There will be a Notary Service at the PTAG 2013 Fall Conference:
The State Board of Physical Therapy will begin accepting license renewal applications soon with a deadline of December 31, 2013. A notary will be onsite Saturday, October 19th to sign the required Affidavit of Citizenship to renew your license. You will need to have a picture ID w/ signature. Click here to visit the GA Board of Physical Therapy for complete information.
The speakers are neither attorneys nor official representatives of the Georgia state board of physical therapy. None of the information presented is intended to provide specific legal advice for any particular individual questions about the Georgia physical therapy practice act. Only personal legal counsel or individual consultation with the state board of physical therapy can provide such assistance.
- Cancellations: For cancellations made in writing, postmarked by October 12, 2013, individuals will receive an 70% refund of the registration fee. Refunds will not be made for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the course date.
- On-site Registration: On-site registration is limited. We cannot guarantee availability of seats to individuals registering on-site.
- ADA Compliance: In compliance with the American Disabilities Act of 1990, PTAG will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities at the meetings
Hotels Near Emory University - James B. Williams Medical Education Building
2183 North Decatur Road
Decatur, GA 30033
1615 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30329
1236 Executive Park Drive
Atlanta, GA 30329
917 Church Street
Decatur, GA 30030
GA PT PAC Social Event
Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Help PTAG Support Shoes4Kids at the 2013 PTAG Fall Conference
Sponsor & Advertise
Sponsorship table selection is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sponsors are expected to bring a tablecloth, as most everyone has a logo cloth they prefer to use. Sponsoring companies are invited to have two representatives stationed at their table on the day they are providing sponsorship. Sponsors are not required to be present the entire day, but PTAG is offering that opportunity for you. We want your experience to be successful. PTAG will provide lunch for two representatives from your firm. Download the PTAG Sponsorship Participation Guidelines for additional details.
Don't forget, this is not an exhibit, so pop-up displays, banners, etc., are not permitted. The agreement is to offer sponsors a table for their literature and business cards. List and label offers that are a part of the sponsorship will be distributed to sponsors after the conference when the coupon is submitted. Give-a-ways are permitted, so you may have a bowl/basket to collect business cards.
All Cancellations must be submitted in writing. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellation received after September 30, 2013.
Please contact the email@example.com PTAG Executive Office if you have additional questions.
- Click here to download the 2013 PTAG Fall Conference & Annual Meeting Sponsorship/Exhibitor Form.
- Click here to download the 2013 PTAG Fall Conference & Annual Meeting Program Book Advertisement Form.
Thank You Sponsors for Your Support!
- Ability Rehab
- Bauerfeind USA Inc.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Gentiva Home Health
- MedSide Healthcare
- NeuroCom, a division of Natus Medical Inc.